Monday, August 4, 2008

Where I'm Coming From

Lots of people do this thing when they get a new diary or journal. They say, "Dear Diary,"... and then they say a few things about themselves up until they got the book to write in. I suppose I should do that with my blog thing here. SO here goes nothing...

Dear Blog (or more accurately: my Readers);

My name is Brow-Eyed Girl. Call me BEG's for short. I'm a twenty something who graduated college, got married and has one daughter. I've been through a few trials here and there, but nothing that God can't handle. I call myself a Believer. I'm not a fanatic, religious or political. I'm pretty simple, although my husband would tell you that I'm kinda hard to figure out sometimes. I have a relationship with Christ Jesus- He's what gets me through everyday. Lemme see... what else can I say about myself without giving too much away. I love history up until the Fall of Rome, and then skip up to Henry the 8th then you lose me. I love gadgets, but don't ask me to fix them because I'm neat stuff illiterate. I love to sing and dance, but only for my daughter (that should tell you how good I am). I stay at home with her while my Shining Knight in Armor ( I always get that wrong) goes to work almost everyday.
I would say I'm sarcastic, but I'm sure you guessed that by now. All I want for Christmas is Crocs and for my birthday... hmm I'll have to think about that one. My daugter was born two days after my last birthday, but I went into labor the morning after the celebration... she was my belated birthday present from God. She wasn't supposed to come for another three weeks, but Surprise!!! My favorite thing to type is "..." because it means that I'm thinking. I always get in trouble when I think too much, but at least I think before I speak. Some people speak before they think and wish their brain worked faster than their mouth. I have the opposite problem... I don't get the words out fast enough. That's why blogging is so wonderful. You can erase and think all you want.
For those of you who have enjoyed my preliminary blog and like the way I write- that's great. As a woman, wife, and mother I will go through a lot of emotions and have lots of different thoughts... all while trying to stay true to myself. I suppose you can't put up a facade when people don't know who you are. So here is to a beautiful blog relationship... and to my journey on the Scenic Route.

No comments: