Monday, August 4, 2008

SKIA and Small's

Hi- BEG's here. I have heard that people don't say their real names on Blogs simply because if they get too popular they don't want people stalking them or whatever. I figured that since I have a made-up name that my husband and child should too. If you read my first blog you'll know what SKIA means. My Shining Knight In Armor. For the entirety of our relationship I never got it right so it just stuck that way even though I know it's supposed to be my knight in shining armor. But then it would be KISA and that just doesn't sound as cool. Anyhoo... so lets do a short exercise. My SKIA is at work today. There. So whenever I say SKIA it refers to my husband.
Now I had to think long and hard for what to call my daughter. I could make up lots of names for her. Little Toot... Pooper... Burp... Diaper Magician... but none of those would do her justice. SO I thought about it some more and came up with this. Small's because She's My Angelic Little Lady. Some would wonder why I'd call her angelic or even lady since neither one toots or screams like her. But she is like them when I'm holding her in my arms and looking into those big eyes that look straight back into mine. Yet another exercise. Small's had an accident in her carseat today. There. So whenever I refer to my daughter I use the term Small's.

Small's is now awake and calling me via whimpers so that'll be enough for today. Check y'all on the flip side.

No comments: